Welcome to the MAM-A-Store.com Customer Service Page. The information below will inform you about our policies and procedures:
MAM-A-Store.com's customer service can be reached at:
Our normal customer service hours are 8am to 5pm Eastern Time, Monday thru Friday.
MAM-A-Store.com Return Policy
1. All return requests must occur within 30 days of the invoice date, and include an RMA number.
2. Return authorizations are valid for thirty days after their issue date.
3. Return authorization numbers must be clearly marked on the the outside of each carton. Any box without an RMA number on it will be returned to the sender.
4. Return authorizations must be sent freight prepaid. Customers with defective products will be given information on how to return products at no cost.
5. All orders refused after shipment will be subject to a 15% restocking fee plus inbound & outbound freight charges.
6. There will be no restocking fee assessed for customer orders of non-defective products when a replacement order for equal or greater value is placed.
7. All non-defective products returned must be in the original condition of the sale; non-saleable products will be returned at the customer's expense. On blank discs this means the return must be un-opened.
8. Closeout merchandise and special order products cannot be returned for any reason.
9. All defective merchandise will be accepted according to the MAM-A's guarantee, and newly replaced with the same product that was returned as defective.
10. MAM-A-Store.com sells only high grade duplication grade blank CD-R and DVD-R media. If the customer finds a high reject rate when using blank media purchased from MAM-A-Store.com the customer needs to investigate the cause and exercise good judgement. MAM-A-Store.com will not accept rejected media that is due to drive incompatibility (for example, running 16x product on a 4x drive; drive firmware being out-of-date, etc.) or operator error (for example, putting 78 minutes of audio on a 74 minute capacity disc.)
11. All defective products must be accompanied by a description of the defect. Defective products can be tested. If the product is not defective, it will be returned at the customer's expense.
Shipping Information - Please visit our Shipping Information page